Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a FLHT Standard 2019 with a damaged fork and am repairing it. I was faced with the fact that I do not know how much oil is required to fill? And which side should the springs in this fork stand? If someone has such information, tell me please.

·
Registered
508 Posts
All your questions can be answered in the service manual for your year bike.

·
Retired citizen
22,484 Posts
Also the OP can find the parts lists and pics on microfiche at RonniesPartsFinder.

·
Registered
32 Posts
this will be my next task change fork fluid. I did a download version of my bike repair manual on my computer it was $14.00 i just print the page that i want, I-Antoxa i'll post the site on here it beats $50.00 for the book for me.

·
Registered
508 Posts
tradebit are not true harley manuals. They are knockoffs. THe V-Rod vrsca manuals are all lumped into one 2002-2008 manual which is not correct. I would be a bit concerned concerning some things particularly torque sequences and ft/lbs for torquing. These things vary from year to year.

·
Super Moderator
4,138 Posts
Do not share links or access to unauthorized manuals and downloads. This is copyright infringement, exposes our members to potential malware, and is just plain old unwelcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don’t want to offend anyone, but every forum except for the Harley Davidson forums all share this kind of information and that’s great. In my opinion, forums are created to discuss and help each other.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don’t want to offend anyone, but every forum except for the Harley Davidson forums all share this kind of information and that’s great. In my opinion, forums are created to discuss and help each other.

·
Registered
647 Posts
The previous post just explained why this rule stands:

[/QUOTE]
tradebit are not true harley manuals. They are knockoffs. THe V-Rod vrsca manuals are all lumped into one 2002-2008 manual which is not correct. I would be a bit concerned concerning some things particularly torque sequences and ft/lbs for torquing. These things vary from year to year.
Do not share links or access to unauthorized manuals and downloads. This is copyright infringement, exposes our members to potential malware, and is just plain old unwelcome.
The parts configuration and numbers are easily found using this:

Also the OP can find the parts lists and pics on microfiche at RonniesPartsFinder.

Now, rant over. A self disclaimer as well: I admit i have a pdf version of my, err should i say "a" manual that i have on my phone.. Perhaps not the greatest, but it does provide me "some" reference if needed away form home. Where i won't have access to a torque wrench anyway... I use it with a "grain of salt" attitude. At least it may get me home.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Schmidty, i don't know why my last post ^^^^ typed my comment in the grey box, as if it were your quote? I'm not putting words in your mouth, er anything else either!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts