Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a FLHT Standard 2019 with a damaged fork and am repairing it. I was faced with the fact that I do not know how much oil is required to fill? And which side should the springs in this fork stand? If someone has such information, tell me please.

·
Registered
488 Posts
All your questions can be answered in the service manual for your year bike.

·
Retired citizen
22,242 Posts
Also the OP can find the parts lists and pics on microfiche at RonniesPartsFinder.

·
Registered
27 Posts
this will be my next task change fork fluid. I did a download version of my bike repair manual on my computer it was $14.00 i just print the page that i want, I-Antoxa i'll post the site on here it beats $50.00 for the book for me.

·
Registered
488 Posts
tradebit are not true harley manuals. They are knockoffs. THe V-Rod vrsca manuals are all lumped into one 2002-2008 manual which is not correct. I would be a bit concerned concerning some things particularly torque sequences and ft/lbs for torquing. These things vary from year to year.

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts
Do not share links or access to unauthorized manuals and downloads. This is copyright infringement, exposes our members to potential malware, and is just plain old unwelcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts