Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been fortunate enough to have met some wonderful like-minded people who love their bikes, love to ride and love to discuss all things 'motorcycle'.
I was told about this forum and had to check it out.
I'm always looking for great ideas, inspiration and just the "brotherhood/sisterhood" of those in the motorcycling community.
I've only been riding for about 8 months. I started with a Yamaha 650 and now have the love of my life...an 03 HD VRSCA which I spend wayyyy too much money on.
Thanks for letting me in on the fun.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Hey It's great to have you here! I'm also the proud owner of a VROD. I look forward to your point of view.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

·
Steve
262 Posts
Starzzz

Welcome over to the sister site of 1130cc.com You won't find quite as much activity on this site but the people are equally as nice.

I can't wait for some nicer weather in Reno so I can get out and ride. Maybe we will see you at PJ's some Wednesday evening for bike night. I would like to see your bike in person.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Slammedv- likewise!
Nicer weather? What are you talking about...we only 2 inches of snow on the ground! : )

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
I'm new here myself but you will love these guys! They are very helpful and quite nice!!
OK - that's quite enough of that sickly nice stuff. We are supposed to be real horrible biker scum here :rofl:

I personally am quite horrible, though I am not a real biker, so am not nearly as horrible as they are. On the other hand, that's a very nice picture, and I suppose I could be seduced into ..............

No .... No ..... Get Thee Behind Me Satan :D:D

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,216 Posts
Get Thee Behind Me Satan
When decent folks use that expression, it supposed to be indicative of valiantly resisting temptation.
When us horrible biker scum use it, it really means "Me first Devil, you just wait your own damned turn."

Actually, I always aspired to be horrible biker scum, but sadly,
I think curmudgeonly biker grandpa is probably closer to the truth.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!
They are very helpful and quite nice!!
My head is going to spin around and I am going to hurl chunks. NICE? BAH!!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Starrzzz! Welcome to the most wonderful HD fan place around. We look forward to hearing from you.

Be careful with these guys. They are as hardcore as they come.
:rofl:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't worry about me....I'm ready...:guns :box: :bat

:)

·
carpe diem
16 Posts
welcome to this forum also Starrzzz... now you can type in stereo:)
grtz

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts