Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I nominate southernman_67 for this high honor for today, April 11, 2013.

Not only does he adorn us with pics of hot ass, but he's conscientious enough to care about in which thread it appropriately belongs.

Hats off to you, southernman_67; a real forum hero.

·
Señor Member
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Señor Member
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not necessary to have a nominee every day, but this can serve as a place to recognize those who you notice going above and beyond common forumhood.

Senor out.:senor

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
:biker:

Thank you, thank you very much. It is with great pride that I accept this honor. I would like to thank Chief for the nomination, JP for the inspiration, and Craiger just because he and I, like so many of our other brothers here on the forum, just really dig epic "horns".

:laugh

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
As it is written it shall be done.

Southernman_67 also did something else, behind the scenes, today that was very forum conscience. Because of that I am in complete agreement of this nomination.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I like the bike of the month idea. :thumbsup

Forum sponsors can donate a prize to the winner.

We have a truck contest every month on my diesel forum. They pick a different topic for trucks to fall into, for example, one month it might just be jacked up trucks. The next it might be an in-action pic of someone offroad. Then it could be a contest for black trucks, or red trucks, or blue trucks and it varies from month to month.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
How about a member of the month, I think that is a good idea. While we are on this subject, why don't we do a bike of the month contest also.
I like the bike of the month idea. :thumbsup
I am way ahead of you guys. My first act as a mod was to contact forum support and see if we could get the bike in the HDF banner changed once a month to a picture of a members bike from the gallery.

I have not heard anything as far as an answer is concerned, but as soon as I do I will let you know.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Forum Member of the Day today is SCHMIDTYS. I woke up in my camper this morning before seven and he had already given free, sound advice to at least four frustrated members.

This cat gets paid to help people, he doesn't need to be spending his time helping strangers for free, too.

But. He. Does.

This Bud's for you, brother. Have a great day.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
I agree whole heartedly! I've recently been reading through all the posts in the sporty forum, and SCHMIDTY has given so many answers to so many different questions, and many of 'em are from one and done posters that never bother to say thanks, so this is for you SCHMIDTY :thanks

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
Not only does he give away his vast knowledge, but he does it with class and grace.

He doesn't get involved in any of the B.S. threads or the drama.

He simply logs in, looks for people that need bike related help, helps and gets out.

Here's to you O Magician of the Motorcyle, Wizard of two wheels, Victor of the V-twin.

Reeeeeeeal men of geeeenious!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
Not only does he give away his vast knowledge, but he does it with class and grace.

He doesn't get involved in any of the B.S. threads or the drama.

He simply logs in, looks for people that need bike related help, helps and gets out.

Here's to you O Magician of the Motorcyle, Wizard of two wheels, Victor of the V-twin.

Reeeeeeeal men of geeeenious!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Now that is moving...Hey you should sell that. Maybe to a beer company or something :ducking

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The Forum Member of the Day today is SCHMIDTYS. I woke up in my camper this morning before seven and he had already given free, sound advice to at least four frustrated members.

This cat gets paid to help people, he doesn't need to be spending his time helping strangers for free, too.

But. He. Does.

This Bud's for you, brother. Have a great day.
Couldn't agree more!! Congrats "SCHMIDTYS"!!!!!

·
Motor boating
5,255 Posts
i would like to congratulate southernman67 and scmidtys for their nomination and i feel they are well deserving. i have personally met southerman67 a few weeks ago and he is a good guy.

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
Southern's good at finding the eye candy, and SCHMIDTYS is great for helping on our bikes.... thanks guys!!:thumb

1 - 20 of 21 Posts