Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 505 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Great to meet you folks!!! The book is in good hands. Lol

I'm thinking it needs to make it to Fostoria, so who's next?? If your not going, we need to get it into someone's hand that is.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Send it west and it can be back to you guys by August.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Book may be heading to Lexington KY area, we may bail on VA because of the weather and head a little more West so we can ride rain free.

Anyone?????

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,070 Posts
Be careful, Stangs, that storm has the whole east coast getting hosed today.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Watching the radar now, if we are out of here by 8am and head NW, we'll miss most of it for now

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Be safe out there! Ain't it great to look at the map like a menu?

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I know I'm glad we cancelled most of our plans and just flying by the seat of our pants. Lol

Weather came in faster than expected, we're gonna be wet this morning for a bit either way.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have a good one stangs, maybe nxt yr ill plan a trip up your way, shes always wanted to see the falls.... great to meet yah.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Have a good one stangs, maybe nxt yr ill plan a trip up your way, shes always wanted to see the falls.... great to meet yah.
Back at you, you will be bored riding, but always welcome!!!

Ill be heading out to York pa then to va beach. The week of june 17th. Just putting it out there

Sounds awesome, we'll be back Sunday, we'll get together!!

·
Try'n to behave
5,526 Posts
Ill be heading out to York pa then to va beach. The week of june 17th. Just putting it out there

If you have the book and bring it to the beach, we can do a hand off. Then it can go a multitude of directions....

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Ok. Sorry I didn't update this sooner, but we were busy...:D:cool:

So we did a quick hand off of the book to Dave (bgdv1) and his wife, Sandy, who then handed it to Jeff (baggd13) and Michele who then handed it back to me to give to drupple for him, as drupple is 10 minutes from me.

So as soon as drupple texts me back, we'll hand it off to him for a trip down to VA Beach.

1370826310540.jpg

1370826362262.jpg

1370826397503.jpg

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ok guys I will have the book this Sunday ... on Monday june 17th we will be heading out to York pa. for the steel toe tour at Harley Davidson plant on the 18th at 12noon . Then off to va. beach till the 20th. Is there anyone who can meet up with is along the way? Minor detours are no problem. Pm me if interested

1 - 20 of 505 Posts