Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There have been a few inquiries about forum patches. I guess there have been enough folks come and go that some missed the last offer. I ordered some for C3 and not all were taken. If you want a forum patch, click on the link below, and make your payment. I'll get them out asap. They're $4.00 including postage. Same as last time. If you buy more than one, they end up at $3.00 each plus $1 postage.

Again, I am not trying to get rich off patch sales. I am pricing to get most of my money back.

CLICK HERE TO BUY!

Please make sure that if your PayPal address in not correct, you communicate your mailing address to me.

Lastly, my apologies to the non-paypal users, but I am not going to take cash or checks through the mail this time. It's just too big of a PITA to deal with. If you can't paypal but REALLY want a patch, PM me and we'll figure it out.

Also, please note that you do not need to sign up for PayPal to pay using the link I provided. You can pay with a credit or debit card without creating an account.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Chasarms pays for these out of pocket, btw, and takes the time out of his busy schedule to mail them out promptly. Be sure to Thank him folks.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Order UP!
thanks much chasarms!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ordered; thanks Chasarms.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Just ordered one...........thanks.
Colt.45

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
got one at CIII, but still, thanks chas!
regards,
dave

·
Señor Member
19,803 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,803 Posts
You're just saying that because you didn't do it first. ?

Why would I thank him for last year's when I was there thanking him for this year's?

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
1 - 20 of 70 Posts