Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be cool to post a Trivia Thread. Could have something to do with a member, a post by a member, etc, etc. If the question is about you, you're not allowed to answer it...

QUESTION ONE:

What was Fashionista and Newbie Moderator JPWendt's Avatar a photo of when he first joined the forum?

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Are we answering the one above us, then asking another one? Is that how it's gonna work?

The answer is: JPWendtInc

Now for my trivia:

Roadhouse......

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Starbucks cup.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Close, but incorrect.

Are we answering the one above us, then asking another one? Is that how it's gonna work?

The answer is: JPWendtInc

Now for my trivia:

Roadhouse......
:ughwerd:

That's who we're talking about - JPWendtInc. What was his first Avatar?

You may ask question, but it it must be framed in such a was as to how it relates to the forum.

House...

ROADhouse.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I don't remember JP's first avatar.....

I'm guessing it was the same as everyone's when they sign up......Nothing. :laugh

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I got it!!!!!!

It was of him wearing a Jason mask!

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Him holding a Scotch and a cigar leaning on a mantle?

·
Registered
38,907 Posts
Photo of his NightTrain.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ding-ding!!

Bama, I have to admit, I thought it was of the Michael Meyers mask. Had to check with Wedntipedia...

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Here ya go.

The first photo of my first Harley.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Beautiful! I don't remember that pic so we must have friended up after you changed it.

·
Registered
38,907 Posts
Can't think of a good trivia question, so I will defer to the first person to come up with a trivia question.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TRUE or FALSE...

Another Texas forum member was banned from another forum for quoting the statement in my signature about running around a tree at a certain speed and possibly "*******" oneself - banned for replacing the expletive with asterisks.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
TRUE or FALSE...

Another Texas forum member was banned from another forum for quoting the statement in my signature about running around a tree at a certain speed and possibly "*******" oneself - banned for replacing the expletive with asterisks.
True.....

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,777 Posts
TRUE or FALSE...

I thought JP got to ask the question since he answered the one about Link...

But, if the answer to yours is true...would it be TmikeX?

1 - 20 of 360 Posts