Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I find this interesting also, having studied them in many different situations.

I agree with him to a degree, In the first decade or so of my studies I found bra's to be totally useless and often nothing but pure obstruction of just-us.

However.. in last few years I found them(bra) to be a tool and a measure of safety...can't have folks tripping over them things unharnessed by a bra,can we!!:eek:uttahere:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well I saw a rather large chested college student jogging along a street one day and she definetly needed some kind of support. It looked like she had two wildcats fighting in her T-shirt.

Damned right I looked made my entire week actually.

·
Harley Rider
10,489 Posts
I think he did the study just so he could check out all of the boobs. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Bout a month ago my boss and I were going somewhere in his truck and was coming up to some rough rail road track with potholes all over the road.
These two huge,I mean really huge boobs come flyin" over the tracks and the gal that owned them was on a cell phone and her little car was bouncing all over the road and things( boobs)were going all over the place, it looked like quite the struggle going on in that little car.

Over next three days we went over them railroad track for a job we were doing on that side of town.

When we did go over track we just started laughin" it was that damn funny!!! wish I had it on youtube ?:thumbsup

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Bout a month ago my boss and I were going somewhere in his truck and was coming up to some rough rail road track with potholes all over the road.
These two huge,I mean really huge boobs come flyin" over the tracks and the gal that owned them was on a cell phone and her little car was bouncing all over the road and things( boobs)were going all over the place, it looked like quite the struggle going on in that little car.

Over next three days we went over them railroad track for a job we were doing on that side of town.

When we did go over track we just started laughin" it was that damn funny!!! wish I had it on youtube ?:thumbsup
Look like 2 midgets fighting in her sweater? :laugh

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
16 Years to figure out that wimmins that had 2-4 children, along with wimmins over 50 benefit from the use of bras?......:nah..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts