Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bikerguy: Hello all from Homer Alaska I am a new member and have already learned a lot. . I have spent 14 years in the military and Retired from the public works department here in Homer Alaska. I own two bikes a 650 v-star that I have painted myself with my military ribbons and rank on it . I also own a 1992 Harley XL 1200 Sportster that I am also customizing. Vary happy to be a member. I will post photos of my bikes as soon as I find out how. My wife also owns two bikes both are Honda 250 Rebels. Can someone Please tell me how to post photos?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y. and thank you for your service

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
Welcome Jim in Alaska from Joe in Kentucky. And thank you for your service.

With regard to posting pics I just recently did that myself. And if I can do it anyone can do it. When you reply, before you "submit" your post click on Add Attachment--or maybe it says to Insert File, can't remember, bu do that, then, in my case, I clicked on Add Photo from your computer and it wasn't hard to do.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!! Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas, and the home of a '93 XLH1200. Glad you're here, and thanks for your service!

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Welcome from western Pennsylvania.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from Ohio and thank you for your service.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts