Followed by HD of Quantico
Then Rommel HD in Durham NC.
Spartanburg HD in SC was next
Hotel in murietta..

Woke up went to Hellbender HD in Murietta/ Atlanta
Drove 1.5 hours west to
Mt something in Alabama..
Took beautiful I-59 up to Tennessee at Knoxville HD
Currently at a hotel in Radford VA...resting 8 hours to Brooklyn.

So far put 1400 miles on the scoot will have well over 2000 miles when its done.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
you've been in as many Harley Dealers in three days than I have in my life!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think that would be "Marietta" there SoldierX. Did you see "The Big Chicken"? If not you need to turn around and go back, you haven't been to Marietta without seeing "The Big Chicken". "The Big Chicken" is the landmark, not the HD store. And right up the street from "The Big Chicken" would be the Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield, where respects to the Blue and the Grey would have been appropriate.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I think that would be "Marietta" there SoldierX. Did you see "The Big Chicken"? If not you need to turn around and go back, you haven't been to Marietta without seeing "The Big Chicken". "The Big Chicken" is the landmark, not the HD store. And right up the street from "The Big Chicken" would be the Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield, where respects to the Blue and the Grey would have been appropriate.

Actually I think it is Ma-retta. Or that's how we said it when I was growing up in Atlanta. You do have the spelling correct though.

And you are so correct that you can't get any driving directions from any one in Ma-retta with out them referencing the "big chicken".

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Ride safe. PM sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts