Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that title is meant to be sarcastic, its not great here at all. angry drivers, and it always smells.

Hows it hanging? my names Ian and i live in the Texas armpit. Ive been lurking for awhile figured id pull the trigger and join. mostly because ive run across a problem that i can not find an answer for (usually why people join right?)

BUT!, i just rebuilt the entire top end, and gave it a whole new paint job my self, so i have some answers i can give to anyone who might have a problem in those areas. looking to help as well as get help.

and last but not the least, former Corporal of Marines, stationed in Oki and J-ville, Operation Iraqi Freedom 2009. 6132, helo-mechanic...all of them, including the osprey.

thanks and see you in the forums

·
Hard Member
3,256 Posts
Welcome from Fredericksburg, Virginia! Navy Retired myself.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!
Thank you for your service!!!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas, and like everyone else said, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,192 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The Osprey is an impressive "bird" and has an interesting history. Scary at first, but very useful and safe now. What's your take on it?

·
Indecisive Member
292 Posts
Welcome from Fort Hood, Texas!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the...thanks, if that makes sense. been out for 5 years and when i get thanked i still dont know how to properly respond. "thank you for thanking me."

Welcome to the forum. The Osprey is an impressive "bird" and has an interesting history. Scary at first, but very useful and safe now. What's your take on it?
my take? easy as hell to work on, fast as hell in the air, and from what the bell/boeing rep always reminded people is the osprey has a better start record than the uh-60 when it was trying to get off the ground. so to speek. it was just shakey in the media because unlike the 60, it is one expensive bird. plus the one that went down killing a dozen marines wouldnt help anyones rapport.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.