Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Heritages, Fat Boys, Street Glides. If the bike has a similar size front tire, the fender will probably fit. Note: very different years may have different mounting patterns/locations.
That's Harley models, I don't know spit about metrics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for something from 08 anniversary edition. I knew a street glide and road glide would fit but I wonder what a fat boy front fender would look like.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Honestly, this is not meant to be a smart ass reply, but it would look like a Fat Boy Fender on a Ultra. Subtle, but different, and not as much protection from wet roads. Before you spend any money, find a Fat boy and measure the fork boss mounts, height, etc. Of course you will have a right side brake that F.B.'s don't have, but that should not interfere with mounting.
If you want something a little different looking, just take the chrome rails off your present fender, and cover the fender tip light with one of the many options offered, and remove the alum. piece from the rear of the fender.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
If you install a Fat Boy fender on a touring model, you will need the mounting adapters in the Harley accessories catalog. Softtail forks are different from touring forks and the Fat Boy fender is not as deep on the sides as the touring front fender. It will give you a sportier look, but less protection. That may look a little unnatural on an Ultra, IMHO. A "naked" front touring fender might be a viable option. The Street Glide and Road Glides use these. They come without the pre-punched holes for the front and rear trim that the Ultras and Road Kings use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts