Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a customized 06 springer about a month ago. I love this bike, but knowing with how much work the previous owner put into I know I am bound to have some issues come up...

It first started when I would use the right blinker, the security light would come on (red key). I could get it to clear if I were to hold down both signals at the same time. I check the diagnostics and it led me to the right turn signal circuit. The LED blinkers both front and rear both worked great but I couldn't stand having that security light come on so I started trouble shooting. I tried that TSM/TSSM reset but that came up with nothing. So I found a bare wire on the front right LED. I repaired the wire and figured it would do the trick. Unfortunately it did not. So I decided to swap the two front turn signals and see if the diagnostic code would change from Right turn signal to the left. After doing that the front turn signals wont work at all now. I've tried unplugging the Load Equalizer, unplugging the rear lights, multiple TSM/TSSM resets, and nothing from my front turn signals. I tested the lights directly to the battery and they still work. I am at a total loss, I checked for voltage output to the Front LED's and its really Low .6VDC... All wiring seems to be intact. I did get rid of the security light coming on now, but I think Id rather have front signals working...

·
Registered
40,064 Posts
Check the voltage coming out of the load equalizer and compare that with the input voltage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts