Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive been looking to relocate my turn signals on my 2011 Blackline down to the forks. The problem is ive to unwire the turn signal but looks like the signal itself is wired into the switch housing. Do i need to cut and splice new wires, or whats the deal? Ive looked everywhere and couldnt find a thing. Seems like easy concept just not sure where to start.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have just completed this project. I bought the HD kit to relocated to the tripple trees. The instructions are to cut these wires as they are not used anymore and put heat shrink tubing on them to keep them appart. The kit comes with two plugs and pins to re make the wire from the new signals. On mine (2012 wide glide) harley has conveniently left two plugs under the gas tank that the new sigs plug into. I had to remove the tank to get at them..... very easy job.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
There should be a plug under your tank. If the lights won't reach check with Harley they make a short extension so you don't have to cut any wires. I've done this on many of my bikes. The 09 custom reached, the others I used the extension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts