Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used a couple times has everything that came with it plus a couple extra items. 64GB SD card included.
Can do pics later if needed.
220.00 include shipping in USA.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, just let me know. It is perfect, just don't use it enough to keep it. Chrome money if you get my drift....

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price dropped to 200.00

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you still have it next Friday, I'll pick it up as a nice birthday present to myself.
Happy birthday! It is still here, it is " next Friday " and the price was reduced 20.00....:):what?

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I really wish this was a Black. Good luck with the sale.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got your PM Baseball. IT is yours. sent you a PM

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
some pictures added
Okay this is a little weird but I bought this GoPro from Dub a few months ago for $200. See his attached pictures.

I just don't use the damn thing. It's great. It does exactly what it's supposed to do, I just don't use it. (and I just bought docking hardware so I need some cash!)

I'll sell it shipped for $200. All items included.

I also have a fence attachment that can be used for filming things like baseball games. It works with a remote to your smart phone for turning it on and off. That was $50, I'll sell it for $25. See LynkSpyder - Chain Link Fence Sports Camera Mount for that item.

Sorry, Dub...thanks for the camera but I guess I jumped the gun a little.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry to hear, but can easily relate. you may be better off starting a new thread but lets see where this goes. If you need the pics for your thread, by all means use them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts