Harley Davidson Forums banner

Full Throttle Saloon Burns

13K views 148 replies 32 participants last post by  Wrgiacona 
#1 ·
#14 ·
Think about it. There wasn't a show about the 2014 Sturgis. That had to be a fairly large income stream that just disappeared.

#19 ·
From the article.
The Full Throttle Saloon is owned by Michael Ballard, and his rally-week life running the establishment is the plot for a television show which filmed once again this year.
Guess the show was coming back.
Fire started before closing. Says first call came in just after midnight.
Sounds like the bar and all surrounding buildings are involved.

#36 ·
Never been to full throttle but friends that have several times tell me from all the pics of aftermath that it looks funny
Speaking of past episodes of the show I remember the one where he collected insurance money from rain

I know he paid for it but watching the rain gauge for a big payoff :grin

#37 ·
Was checking through my pix of my roll through Sturgis, and the one place I did not have a picture of was this one. Se la Vie.

#41 ·
YouTube has several videos of news stories. Unfortunately the talent at lo-cal news at that level leaves much to be desired. A couple of the reporterettes are cute though and they did report the donkey got out.

#45 ·
Both of them are getting a little long in the tooth now. Mikeyboy will have to figure out some other way to fleece the crowd to make his yearly payday now . Not a bad gig , work ( or have others do the work) for 21 days and make your yearly pay .

#44 ·
Did anybody see John Travolta in the area before the fire?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.