Harley Davidson Forums banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
just a little wiring left to do. Make another sheet metal cap for the triple trees, then to work on a custom stereo inside the cafe. Thanks for y'all's likes. It's definitely been a labor of love despite spending all the time hunched over it with a fractured spine. Btw; I rode a late model CBR to O'Reilly for more paint today.. Fine machine but; I'm too old to bed my legs in that direction anymore and if I want my balls busted I'll move back in with my ex..that seating position put my boys in the cracker. Still feeling it....out

· Registered
13,625 Posts
^^^^^ Get a girlfriend for the boys, massage therapy

Reactions: JLR

· Registered
10 Posts
[/QUO
A girlfriend would be nice. I just woke up, my back is commanding me not to move, and my hotel room looks like the aftermath of a bike builder's party again. Time to get to work I reckon.

· Registered
227 Posts
Was riding to work in the 70s and a cop in rat city pulled me over for doing a California stop at 7am on a Saturday morning.
He asked why my 1969 Bonneville had a 1975 tail light on it. Well I told him that a lady rear ended me and broke the 3 inch round taillight, so I went to Bent Bike wrecking yard and bought the bigger 8x5 inch 75 rear fender so women could see me.
He thought that was really using my noodle to be safe. He let me off with a warning and off I went.
Cops dont know bikes...
Not very funny until you realize it was a 1975 Bonnie with a 1969 title. :-O

· Registered
2022 FSXT
4,040 Posts
As I was leaving church a few weeks ago, a couple in their 80s that I know see me getting ready to ride home. The woman had the sun in her eyes and asks, "Mike, is that you?" Then she said I didn't know you rode a motorcycle. She then goes on to say, "I have a little secret. I used to ride too!"

It was something she had wanted to do and she did it for several years.

· Registered
2022 FSXT
4,040 Posts
Today our new parish priest noticed my H-D t-shirt and struck up a conversation. He told me he was the chaplain for a group of riders and he himself owned a V-Rod. He has been to rallies in 48 states, Sturgis and Laconia. Always rode, never trailered. He sold the bike but still has all of his gear. I invited him to ride sometime.

· Registered
2019 Fat Boy FLFBS
171 Posts
I was going to Northeastern Univ in Boston (early 80's), 1st year & had to drop off a check at the Bursars office, no idea where it was
Ask & they tell me down the hall take the stairs up & it's right in front of you
I'm wearing my old flight jacket leather (very bulky) w/the fake fur collar & carrying my helmet
Up the stairs I go & sure enough its right in front of me & a person is just finishing paying & steps away
I step up the Window & the girl really looks kinda scared - I am only 5' 9" not scary looking
Ask if this is where I pay my tuition...Yes...I hand over my check...she enters it & gives me a receipt
Still looking like she would run away if given the chance...Am I all set ? Yes
So I turn to go back down the stairs
And there to the left stretching way down the hallway are other students, all waiting in line to pay their bill
As I turned & looked up seems everyone has something else to look at, no one said a word
Down the stairs & off I went

Not the 1st time something like that happened
In a grocery store, same jacket, leaning down slightly to grab something off the shelf
And out of the corner of my eye I see movement
I see the lady a few feet away slowly pull/push her child to the other side, away from me 😂

· Registered
2022 FSXT
4,040 Posts
Today our new parish priest noticed my H-D t-shirt and struck up a conversation. He told me he was the chaplain for a group of riders and he himself owned a V-Rod. He has been to rallies in 48 states, Sturgis and Laconia. Always rode, never trailered. He sold the bike but still has all of his gear. I invited him to ride sometime.
To follow-up...he told me two weeks ago he stopped at the dealership and was checking out a few Fat Boys.

· Registered
13,625 Posts
I was going to Northeastern Univ in Boston (early 80's), 1st year & had to drop off a check at the Bursars office, no idea where it was
Ask & they tell me down the hall take the stairs up & it's right in front of you
I'm wearing my old flight jacket leather (very bulky) w/the fake fur collar & carrying my helmet
Up the stairs I go & sure enough its right in front of me & a person is just finishing paying & steps away
I step up the Window & the girl really looks kinda scared - I am only 5' 9" not scary looking
Ask if this is where I pay my tuition...Yes...I hand over my check...she enters it & gives me a receipt
Still looking like she would run away if given the chance...Am I all set ? Yes
So I turn to go back down the stairs
And there to the left stretching way down the hallway are other students, all waiting in line to pay their bill
As I turned & looked up seems everyone has something else to look at, no one said a word
Down the stairs & off I went

Not the 1st time something like that happened
In a grocery store, same jacket, leaning down slightly to grab something off the shelf
And out of the corner of my eye I see movement
I see the lady a few feet away slowly pull/push her child to the other side, away from me 😂
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Automotive design
Car Vehicle Photograph Motor vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Sky Lighthouse Automotive tire

· Registered
2007 Road King Classic
182 Posts
Many years ago, and before my first Harley, I had the fastest Yamaha rice burner in the small town where I lived, one day while showing off leaving the local movie theater on one wheel and headed north, a southbound old man with coke bottle glasses decided to turn in front of me. I had no time to break, and my front wheel buried into his front fender. The wheel broke off the bike and the front forks buried into the asphalt, so the rest of the bike was still standing in the road at the point of the collision. The not so funny part was when the wheel came off, the gas tank busted and gas covered the family jewels just before I did a summersault over the guy's hood and landed on my back in a parking lot. Other than the burning sensation from the gas, I wasn't seriously hurt but laid there for a few minutes to be sure before I tried to get up.
Several people witnessed the accident and before I attempted to get up, a beautiful blonde wearing a low cut blouse was standing over me offering her hand and saying " here, squeeze my hand, it hurts you more than it will hurt me". I'll never forget those boobs!

· Registered
13,625 Posts
Don't know what it iz about them but even the ugliest ones, I say cover em up, but wait ,let me see one more time
Had friend who would chase any female, did not matter as long as it had vagina. Favorite saying was. At my funeral. Before they lock lid. Going to take one more peak at women.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts