2461 - 2480 of 2483 Posts

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
^^^^ Does add up, .

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Cool! So whatcha gonna get Billy? Nother Softail?
No Mistress III will stay home, been a good girl since 09. New girl will be Road Glide.. Want a Special 2020 but little pricey with the 114 Blacked Out motor. Tired of Blacked out look, need some Chrome the standard one has. Option for upgraded sound system and forget off hand other goods that come with a Special. Approximately 3K+ in savings. Local HD has 2017 Special in black, been on floor quite a few months for 24K nicely optioned. Marie wants a red one this time. But may work a deal on price ????

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
Last Saturday afternoon in Washington, D.C., an aide to Nancy Pelosi visited the Bishop of the Catholic Cathedral. He told the Bishop that Nancy Pelosi would be attending Sunday's Mass and asked if the Bishop would kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling her a saint.

The Bishop replied, "No. I don't really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over most of Pelosi's views.”

Pelosi's aide said, "Look, I'll write a check here and now for a donation of $100,000 if you'll just tell the congregation you see Pelosi as a saint.”

The Bishop thought about it and said, "Well, the Church can use the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon.”

As Pelosi's aide promised, Nancy appeared for the Sunday worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left side of the center aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Bishop pointed out that Ms. Pelosi was present

The Bishop went on to explain to the congregation, "While Ms. Pelosi's presence is probably an honor to some, the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of her most egregious views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and she tends to flip-flop on many other issues. Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a drunken thumb-sucker, and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief. I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed. She married for money and is using her wealth to lie to the American people. She also has a reputation for evading her Representative obligations both in Washington and in California. Just look at the streets in her district! Feces everywhere. The woman is simply not to be trusted."

The Bishop concluded. “But, when compared with Hillary Clinton, Ms. Pelosi is a saint."

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
THINGS THAT SOUTHERN BOYS WILL NEVER SAY

30. When I retire, I'm movin' North.

29. I'll take Shakespeare for $1000, Alex.
28. Duct tape won't fix that.
27. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken with a slice of lime.
26. We don't keep guns in this house.
25. You can't feed that to the dog.
24. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.
23. Wrestling is fake.
22. We're vegetarians.
21. Do you think my gut is too big?
20. I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits, grits, and gravy
19. Honey, we don't need another dog.
18. Who gives a rip who won the Civil War?
17. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
16. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
15. I just couldn't find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
14. Trim the fat off that steak.
13. Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
12. The tires on that truck are too dang big.
11. I've got it all on the C: DRIVE.
10. Unsweetened tea tastes better.
9. My fiancée, Bobbie Jo, is registered at Tiffany's.
8. I've got two cases of Blue Moon iced down for the Super Bowl.

7. Checkmate!
6. She's too young to be wearing that bikini.
5. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.
4. I don't have a favorite football team.

3. "Youse Guys"

2. Those cutoffs ought to be a little longer, Betty Mae.

AND THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A SOUTHERN BOY SAY:

1. Nope, no more beer for me. I'm driving a whole busload of us down to help in the Elizabeth Warren Campaign

2461 - 2480 of 2483 Posts