Harley Davidson Forums banner

3121 - 3140 of 3210 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
The vast majority me included cant stand either of them now , Megs definitely changed Harry & not for the good Its great that they both left our shores ,she was never going to become royalty the two of them are just two spongers who are living the high life off the backs of others they should pay their own way in life that includes whatever security they need and dont expect others to pay for it .

[QUOTE="66coupe, post: 7355132, member: 233441"
ET
How does the man on the street in England feel about Harry and Megan?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
The vast majority me included cant stand either of them now , Megs definitely changed Harry & not for the good Its great that they both left our shores ,she was never going to become royalty the two of them are just two spongers who are living the high life off the backs of others they should pay their own way in life that includes whatever security they need and dont expect others to pay for it .

ET

[/QUOTE]

Damn........ You know ET's worked up for reals! He only used one "Period" in that whole post, lol! And that was at the very end!

·
Registered
10,669 Posts

ET

[/QUOTE]
ET, quit sugar coating it. Go ahead and tell us how you really feel LOL.

·
Try'n to behave
5,636 Posts
^Oh, that muthafuka has a terminal case.

He's completely ate up with liberalism.

3121 - 3140 of 3210 Posts