3401 - 3420 of 3443 Posts

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
Some of them look better than Kaitlyn.

·
Super Moderator
4,301 Posts
crazy. know so few of those names. guess i have been away a longbtime ;)

Reactions: Smoketown$1

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
You can edit each post to eliminate duplicate entries a few is all we need.

Post to the UK may be restricted and causing ET's problem, wonder if he can see these image extracts?
Yup I can see the photo stills I still have no idea who these are except some not all pretty looking ladies ;)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
^^^ Also known as the Peter Principle.

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
Not really a joke, cause it's true. Just dont know of a better thread to put this in...

A ship engine failed and no one could fix it, so they brought in a guy with 40 years experience.
He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.
After looking things over, the guy reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer.
He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine burst back into life.
The engine was fixed!
7 Days later the owners got his bill for $10,000.
"What?!" the owners said. "You hardly did anything. Send us an itemised bill."
The reply simply said:
Tapping with a hammer: $2
Knowing where to tap: $9,998
Don't ever underestimate experience.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the Court Security Officers at the Federal Courthouse where I am the Chief Building Engineer taking care of everything in and around that 500,000 Sq. Ft. building. There are 26 of these retired PO's, SO's, JO's and CHP's. I only have 3 journeymen on my staff along with myself. After seeing 6 of these $35/Hr CSO's leaning against the counter of the front desk/X-Ray station shooting the shit and doing nothing while waiting for the next person to come into the building for court or whatnot, I mention, with a bit of attitude, the imbalance of staffing between the CSO's vs the Engineering crew and their wage vs work load. One of them promptly tells me, "MJ........ we don't get paid for what we do, we get paid for what we MIGHT have to do!" I understood the statement then but their point was driven home even more after seeing what went down at the Federal Building in Portland! I think I'd rather fix broken shit than do what they do, lol!

3401 - 3420 of 3443 Posts