Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends ... help needed ...

One mont ago I bought FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2014 and I am looking arround to change the exhaust system.

The bike is all stock with no relocated footpegs in any other position.

My wish is to buy D&D Fat Cat but I get an information from Starcycle that D&D are not yet producin an exhaust for exact fitment.

Other solution is Bassani Road rage II mega power but I stil do not know if there is fitment for my bike.

Is there someone wich has D&D or Bassani runin arroun? Any help would be great.

Thank's in advance ...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah you need to look elsewhere for pipes you know will fit. what are you looking for a 2 into 1 setup? I had a Dyna Wide glide with the Vance and Hines 2 into 1 setup it looked good and sounded and performed great. even with my bike lowered they never dragged around corners.
I guess others would be helpful if they knew more about your bike like what type of controls do you have? Forward mids etc. are you looking for a system that will never discolor blue etc. The Vance and Hines setup is expensive but the external heat shields were great because you would never see any rust or bluing.

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now I found another exhaust :)

Rinehart Racing 2-1 but I am still waiting for fitment confirmation :(

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Check out Rush 2-1.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah I'm torn on which pipes to get or just stick to the factory ones. I've checked out just about all of them and listen to them on youtube. I like the headers on the factory pipes but only a select few are making ones like that. I like the shorter muffler look (ie sawicki, Vance and Hines) but I didn't want a up swept muffler either. Maybe just settle on Rineharts or the Vance and Hines short exhaust

·
High Plains Beast
37 Posts
Vance & Hines Pro Pipe will do ya great. Mix with a Power Commander5 and an AutoTune and you're set!
Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts