Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going to watch Gangland Undercover? For those of you in the dark, it's about how a confidential informant infiltrated the Vagos MC. It's filmed like a TV show with actors and all (as opposed to a documentary) but is supposed to be based on actual events.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
I set the DVR to record it. I hope it's good.

·
Just Ride
3,614 Posts
So far it's not bad. No Sons of Anarchy, thank the stars above.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What channel and when?

·
Registered
12,776 Posts
Gotta be better than Devils Ride

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
I Watched it and probably will continue to watch it.
I do not condone buying, selling, or doing drugs but what pisses me off is what a rat this dude is. Gets busted selling meth, turns in his partners and associates then agrees to get in a biker gang and rat everybody out just to save his own ass.

Would not want to ride with him or have him watching my back.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Gotta be better than Devils Ride
Whats a matter with you man :what?

Don't you like comedies LOL

I had some good laugh watching devils ride

When they retaliated by burning down $100 camper :) epic

As far as gangland undercover

It kept my attention

I hope it doesn't spawn a bunch of" wanna be" like S O A did amongst my younger acquaintances

I know sounds a little pretentious

Maybe a little presumptuous

Maybe just maybe I really not sure what them words mean :fitz

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Just watched it.

Not too bad. The acting is a bit rough. I wish they had taken a more documentary approach to the filming.

I will continue watching it as long as it has to do with motorcycles and I am snowed in. lmao.

·
Retired citizen
24,161 Posts
The SHIT is all REALITY made for TV programming crap. It ain't REAL ! Anybody that believes that shit should also be checking out "SLENDERMAN" !!!

·
Registered
12,776 Posts
Whats a matter with you man :what?

Don't you like comedies LOL

I had some good laugh watching devils ride
Oh it was comedy? Good show then :)

·
Just Ride
3,614 Posts
Repeat on tonight @ 11:00 on history channel.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I Watched it and probably will continue to watch it.
I do not condone buying, selling, or doing drugs but what pisses me off is what a rat this dude is. Gets busted selling meth, turns in his partners and associates then agrees to get in a biker gang and rat everybody out just to save his own ass.

Would not want to ride with him or have him watching my back.
I feel the same way, man. A rat is a rat. I have no respect for people that get caught committing crimes, then turn around and narc on other people to save their self. Goes totally against everything I was raised up in.

Short story: When I was about 7 years old, I lived way out in the sticks of Big Creek, Arkansas. My whole family, Grandpa, Grandma, two uncles and aunts, their kids, my Mom and Dad, brother and sister...Good sized farm with two houses, lots of woods everywhere. We had a shed where "the grownups" would lay potatoes out on the ground right after harvest. One day us kids were told explicitly to STAY OUT OF THAT SHED.

Little while later my 9 year old brother snuck in there. I told on him. That was a Bad Move, man. He got a whuppin for going in there, but I got one of them whuppins you ain't real sure you gonna even survive. Heater hose. And for the next several days all the grownups gave me hell. If one of my uncles was sippin' a little shine and I came around, he'd ask me if I was gonna call the Sheriff. I mean they treated me like I was The Village Rat.

It taught me a lesson in life. From then on, any authority figure ask me about ANY damn thing about ANYBODY, and I didn't know ch!#.

·
Super Moderator
13,076 Posts
Reed the book under alone. ATF agent patched with the Mongels.
That is a great book.

Although corny as h3ll, the movie, "Beyond the Law" with Charlie Sheen is based on a true life undercover cop too. I have a copy. Great bike scenes. Leon Rippy is awesome in it.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts