Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vile Deplorable
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost 95,000+ miles I'm letting it go. The dealer gave me a smoking trade in on a 2020 Ultra Limited and I got an employee discount to boot. As a rider coach, which is really a part time gig in their world, I was surprised about the discount. I. picking it up on Wednesday. Now I'll finally be able to clean out the bags on the '16 and weed out the b.s. I don't need before I load up the '20's bags.

0D557354-3F92-4093-9BA2-9EFB335BFC8A.jpeg

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sweet Looking Bike! I like the black accent too - Congratulations!

·
Vile Deplorable
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nina and I took it out today and put another 150 miles on it. Just a bit nippy, or as Nina would say, I'm going piss in your dinner tonight for bringing me out in this weather.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would LOVE to go for a ride about now . . . anything 40's or warmer would be okay with me. Right now in Minnesota it's 5 degrees above zero and the latest snow storm finally passed through our area and is headed East. I'm going through riding withdrawals right now. International Motorcycle Show will be here in Minneapolis end of January :(

·
Asylum Inmate
11,441 Posts
Nina and I took it out today and put another 150 miles on it. Just a bit nippy, or as Nina would say, I'm going piss in your dinner tonight for bringing me out in this weather.

View attachment 781184
It's wild when they talk water sports dirty!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

·
Señor Member
19,626 Posts

View attachment 781184
I’ve never met her, but I like her already. Hahahaha.

Congrats, Pecos. That’s a great looking scoot. I know you’ll pile up the miles on her in a hurry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts