Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four female prison guards impregnated by same inmate - CBS News
Reminds me of my distant cousin, he's been in and out of jail and prison since jr.high.

He always has these gals flockin" to him and good-looking women too, bankers,nurses,and once a woman cop????

He's got like 18 kids and is never out of jail longer then six months.

He likes to play dope dealer(pot) and will sell to anyone and travel anywhere to do it and gets caught,I think he likes the whole life if that's what you call it,,,anyway girls like bad guys??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,012 Posts
Heard about this last night on the news. Seems his dope business in the jail is good enough for him to buy them female guards (guarding the men?) sports cars, jewelry, etc. He has been there 6 months or more waiting for his trial date. Hmmmm...something wrong here.
Maryland's governor knows about this case and has done nothing including NOT firing the guy that oversees prisons and such in MD. And, BTW, they say said governor has aspirations of running for the US Presidency?????

·
Old Leatherneck
127 Posts
Good luck to those skanks trying to get child support from that "stud"......:loco

·
812 Posts
Heard about this last night on the news. Seems his dope business in the jail is good enough for him to buy them female guards (guarding the men?) sports cars, jewelry, etc. He has been there 6 months or more waiting for his trial date. Hmmmm...something wrong here.
Maryland's governor knows about this case and has done nothing including NOT firing the guy that oversees prisons and such in MD. And, BTW, they say said governor has aspirations of running for the US Presidency?????
I think I'm going to barf now.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
O.K., talking about welfare and jail, I driving down the road Friday afternoon not really paying attention to the radio but I heard them say- they are trying to make it so you can't get welfare if your in jail..... Wait, hold up now, what did they just say? I guess the way it is now you can receive a paycheck while being in jail.... Now this may just be a Ill-a-boise thing, but WTF.... I have to pay to lock someone up and give them a paycheck???
Doesn't seem right to me....

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,012 Posts
Willie, add disability checks to that as well as unemployment. The scams are endless, and there is no apparent mechanism in place to stop it.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Willie, add disability checks to that as well as unemployment. The scams are endless, and there is no apparent mechanism in place to stop it.
Yep, we give air traffic controllers furlow days and paychecks to folks sitting in jail, bet they have a free phone as well... :bigbarf
No accountability in goverment, it's not there money unless you don't want to give them as much....
Hijack over :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts