Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short and sweet!
New to the forum. Just bought a 2010 street glide picking it up on Saturday. First Harley i've owned. Glad to be apart of this forum and get to know everyone. A little bit about me. My name is Jeremy and I'm 21, In the Army, Originally from MI but now stationed on Fort Bliss, TX. (Riding season year round) !!! First bike was a Vulcan 800 classic and i also rode my brothers Harley Fat Boy! Before i left for the Army i told myself when i purchase another bike, it will be a Harley and it will be a street glide! I am glad i made that wish come true! Can't wait to soak in all the great information on here!

Cheers!
-Jeremy
:biking:

·
Registered
39,571 Posts
Welcome Jeremy.

You need to take a ride to Ruidoso and Cloudcroft NM area.

Great riding thru that area.

Stop in at Can't Stop Smokin in Ruidoso for some BBQ. :thumb

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; ArmyGuy1993. Thank you for your service to our great Nation. Congratulations on your new Street Glide, Jeremy. Excellent, knowledgeable folks here with tons of information posted by people that have been there, done that & got the t-shirt.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Jeremy.

You need to take a ride to Ruidoso and Cloudcroft NM area.

Great riding thru that area.

Stop in at Can't Stop Smokin in Ruidoso for some BBQ. :thumb
When i first got stationed here last year i went camping in Cloudcroft, it was amazing! I am picking up the bike next Saturday, Its a 4 1/2 trip up to ABQ, NM...All highway but still will be enjoyable, Glad i have cruise ;)

·
Registered
39,571 Posts
Aah, picking it up from Chick's HD?

I bought my first HD from an affiliate of Chick's, called High Plains HD in Clovis NM.

[edit] I guess Chicks is called Thunderbird HD now. [/edit]

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon congrats on the SG

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Welcome from Houston. HOOAH!

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts