Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gift card for the dealer and I'm trying to figure out what to get. I was looking at some gloves (yes, I know they're overpriced) and I saw 2 different versions that make it easier to use a touch screen. I figured that would be handy for when I'm getting gas, I can check the weather or type in an address into my GPS without taking my gloves off.

One version has a flap that can be moved back to where the thumb and the index finger are exposed.

The other version has some rough looking material and it says it's made for using a touch screen.

Any recommendations on either one from anybody here who has tried these?

·
Try'n to behave
6,426 Posts
I have used a set of hunting gloves with the "rough patch" made for using touch screens. They did work for a while, but I never really liked them. I would wind up just taking my glove off. No experience with the motorcycle version though.

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
I have touch screen gloves and they do work, but even though they are summer weight gloves they are still too bulky to really do anything significant on my iPhone. I think the type with the flap that exposes the finger tip would be a better option for you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have summer time ones that with the Android works ok. My shooting fall heavier ones do not work as advertised.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts