Harley Davidson Forums banner

501 - 520 of 521 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Road Junkie
1,852 Posts
Good message, though I doubt the Millennials and GenX’ers Will related to most of the references. Trumps messaging needs to transcend the generation gaps to truly offset the progressives.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Good message, though I doubt the Millennials and GenX’ers Will related to most of the references. Trumps messaging needs to transcend the generation gaps to truly offset the progressives.
We can only hope and pray that : Private and Home Schools continue to teach History, the History that the left wants forgotten!

·
Registered
20,776 Posts

·
Noel
7,449 Posts
Agreed, though I would cut him a little slack to get through the transition to his new administration, but he definitely should have cut the majority of them loose 2+ years ago

·
Registered
20,776 Posts
This purge is 3 years late in coming. He should have done this on DAY 1.
I think Trump let them play out their hand so he could catch them in the act , he knew he was being spied on.
By delaying their departure , he got more evidence to see who was working for who and who was behind it all.

Give 'em enough rope to hang themselves......

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
12,828 Posts
Hasn't it occurred to media types, if not the voters, that in listing the glowing descriptions of their candidates accomplishments and virtues, Trump people have the economy, unemployment, highest growth, international trade accomplishments, Federal judges appointments that will accrue at least (by my loose guesstimation, 187 x 20 years each) ~4000 years of conservative judge impact on the federal courts, etc., etc, accomplishments too lengthy to list, while the best virtue any DemLeft candidate claims is being "I'm the one who can beat Trump!"

Yeah, sure you can..

·
Registered
37,151 Posts

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
Well, so much for being judged by "A jury of your peers". IMHO, the first thing Trump should do AFTER he wins re-election is to pardon Roger Stone.

·
Registered
20,776 Posts
Well, so much for being judged by "A jury of your peers". IMHO, the first thing Trump should do AFTER he wins re-election is to pardon Roger Stone.
I have a feeling Roger Stone won't need a pardon.....but the Judge , the four prosecutors and a few jurors may want one.

·
Registered
20,776 Posts
501 - 520 of 521 Posts