Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy another pair of goggles. but i want the goggle to have a wider sides so i can see alittle better around me.

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
I just recommend to wear your helmet when trying on new ones. I bought a decent pair that fit well but didn't try them with the helmet on. The skid lid pushed them down onto the bridge of my nose and made them very uncomfortable.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I ran into the same problem as above. If I put on the goggles, then the helmet, no problem. Helmet, the goggles, major pain on the bridge of the nose.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Best of luck! Done bought 3 pairs so far and can't wear any of them. Seems they always some sort of issue with them. I just snagged some decent sunglasses with fome around the eye parts to keep the wind from drying out my contacts.... Damn I hate being blind some times...lol

·
Asylum Inmate
11,390 Posts
Check out Wiley X Blink...... I have two pairs in automatic shade adjusting. Best goggles I have ever rode with.......

I don't wear a helmet so have no idea how that would affect them. But I can tell you no air leaks and no fogging up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts