Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 years and over 28,000 miles on my 2012 Dyna Wide Glide, we parted ways at the end of October. I am the proud owner of a 2015 Ultra Limited. This ride is phenomenal! I would like to thank all of you who have helped me with my questions and advice!

·
Banned
71 Posts
After 2 years and over 28,000 miles on my 2012 Dyna Wide Glide, we parted ways at the end of October. I am the proud owner of a 2015 Ultra Limited. This ride is phenomenal! I would like to thank all of you who have helped me with my questions and advice!
Welcome to the rolling couch club. :thumbsup :thumbsup

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
you obviously got along fine with the WG. Enjoy the comfort of the ultra

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Captain Dave
108 Posts
Enjoy the easy ride. You and I bought the WG at the same time, I just went over 20K on mine. I have been kicking the same change for a while. The WG is very cool and I dig it, but looking for a ride easier in the twisties, although I got it now with the raked front, just muscle it through them. Looking to take longer trips for the retired life. The wife said keep e WG and get the Street Glide. What a Good Wife. Enjoy your new ride, I'm sure you will miss the WG from time to time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Enjoy the easy ride. You and I bought the WG at the same time, I just went over 20K on mine. I have been kicking the same change for a while. The WG is very cool and I dig it, but looking for a ride easier in the twisties, although I got it now with the raked front, just muscle it through them. Looking to take longer trips for the retired life. The wife said keep e WG and get the Street Glide. What a Good Wife. Enjoy your new ride, I'm sure you will miss the WG from time to time.

I got one of those Wives also
Picked up the Swithchback for compfort, 2 up touring and got to keep the Wide Glide.
Only problem is I'm not riding it hardly at all.
The FLD is such an enjoyable ride and when you "switch it back" to a solo undressed cruiser it really is a badass bike.
The Wide Glide probably needs a new home but I gotta find "that" Guy or Gal that wants a new Wide Glide that is basically brand new with tons of bells and whistles, but doesn't want to spend the $21K I did.
I know they're out there, just gotta find them

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ImageUploadedByMO Free1416108989.493219.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109066.906705.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109097.988614.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109138.761965.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109164.775606.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109197.024095.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109232.654985.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109257.753159.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416109284.459377.jpg
All right, here are the pictures! Who buys a new bike and tears it apart to install Vance and Hines Power Duals and Oversized 450 Slip Ons? Me!

Tramp! A Wide Glide and a Street Glide? Dammit boy, that's living the good life! Make sure you check your wheel bearings out, I lost my rear wheel bearing at70 mph! No Bueno!

·
Captain Dave
108 Posts
Papa P: I did lose my read wheel bearing, going slow and heard a horrific noise, was just leaving the dealer after they replaced front fork bearing.....that was a mess. Front and rear going bearing going out around the same time, how weird was that. All cool now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts