Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I'm new to this forum but not Harleys, I'm from upstate N.Y. and have a 2006 Road King that I just love. I ordered it new from Spitzes HD in Albany, N.Y. It is Pearl White glacier, and has a stage 1 and 2 SE kits installed. Also has a SE Heavy Breather and has been re-mapped. Lots of chrome that I installed, it was my retirement present to me, (if you can't be good to yourself, who will)? Ride on.

Ricktet67&68[/FONT]

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Welcome rick,

That is one of my favorite sayings, because I can justify any purchase with it and a great choice of bikes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, Im new to the forum as well. My name is Bruce, Im from Louisiana but live in Oklahoma now. I just got my first harley last month. I got a 2008 Electra Glide Ultra Classic with only 2100 miles on it. It is a stock bike with the 96CI and 6 speed transmission. So far, I am beyond pleased with it. I have always wanted a harley and my intro is a loaded touring machine....Im already burning up the highways in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
This was confusing to me at first. I couldn't understand why we had a thread resurrected from 6 years ago. Weird how stuff happens.

For Oklahoma Bruce, welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
This is a time machine and we just jumped back 6 yrs.:loco Anyhow, welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Ditto what The DLM Prez said; so... for Oklahoma Bruce:
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma. Congratulations on your new Ultra. Great folks here and tons of technical information to search thru.
22 days 'til Tiger football. !

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts