Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it was, but it was big, it flew over my bike and shit all over it! F*cking birds!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I think they do that sh*t on purpose...The other day I stopped at this auto shop and didn't pay any mind to this radio antenna tower I parked by......when I came out my truck was covered in bird chit...several different kinds of birds....they fly and chit all around the tower..

They stop just long enough to laugh about it!!!!!

True though..I really think they do it on purpose.... and the cleaner or shiny the object it ...the more they do is......don't be fooled they know what they are doing and they think its funny!!:rofl:

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
From the splatter pattern, I would say the enemy conducting this bombing run is Japanese. Another attack on a fine American product...:laugh

Seriously though, I think they chit on shiny objects. My car and bike are both dull in color and almost never have droppings on them...and I park under tree's regularly. Another point in favor of Denim paint?

·
Registered
751 Posts
The house I moved from last year had a flyway that must have had a restroom sign posted near by. Never leave anything parked in the back yard..Ever. I moved and don't seem to have any problems now.

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it from one side case over to the other, then it ran under the back rest and made a puddle under the left side case. It must of ate some charizo!

Guess what I'm doing this afternoon?

·
2,327 Posts
I've heard that some cows can fly..what a mess :whoa

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
Out here, we have Blue Herons, their fcuking huge, and eat fish. One time my neighbor just bought a new Dodge truck and drove it home to show off and parked in front of my garage. I just pulled up when he walked up to his apt and I saw a heron let loose. The crap started 5 feet before the back of his truck and stopped 5 feet past the front of his truck. Therer was GIANT bird crap from end to end, he had the back window open and it got inside and also went into the air intake grill below the windshield. After he spent a hour and a half cleaning the truck, he discovered when he turned on the air, it pulled in the smell from under the windshield area. He had to tear that off and power wash it the next day.
If I would have gotten home 5 minutes earlier, my bike would have been in front of my garage and he'd be further back.

·
Village Idiot
2,300 Posts
That sucks dude. I was at FT Bragg, in formation running across the street one time and a bird shit on my hand... At least is wasn't the bike.

Attachments

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
Yeah, Ha! Bootcamp San Diego, standing in formation waiting to get into the chowhall or just marching around with eyes pealed for seagulls that dined in the dumpsters and then flew around the parade ground dropping bombs on us all the time. Some times you see it coming, break formation and duck. Then do 50 push-ups.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Since we are tellin stories....when I was a kid on vacation in Santa Cruz my family was walking on the pier and a seagull shit hit my sister in the back of the head. I was behind her and seen it happen. Well she thought I threw something at her so my dad yelled at me for it. Took my mom ten min before she looked and saw the big white turd streak in my sisters hair. Funny now but I got an a$$ chewing so it wasn't as funny then.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,006 Posts
Be glad it wasn't a pelican. Forty feet of poop in one fell swoop. Nasty fishbones
I'll second that. They can completely cover your 40 foot boat in a couple of days.
This all reminds me of the Old Red Skelton skit with "Gertrude and Heathcliff (the two seagulls): Gertrude asks Heathcliff, have you seen any of those new Harleys yet? Heathcliff says, yep, I spotted one this morning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts