Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to vist some family..in June ,they are making out to be the ass cause I don't want to fuggin go...so after much ...hell no's and what ever's....I gave in and said I would go......but what they don't know is Iam putting my Fatboy on the trailer and when we get there I'am spending 4 days riding the redneck riveria...up and down the coast....:rofl:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
If you dont want to go ......Just say no....:rofl:......And after that doesnt work,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,Enjoy your trip..:)

·
Registered
751 Posts
We all have to do crap we don't want to do. I get stuck going to my inlaws gatherings. Nothing really wrong with them, but they just aren't my type of people. Their idea of a good time is going to puplic auctions and watching basaeball on TV.

My idea of a good time...Not that. To top it all off they are all dry.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea...I will go...but you can bet your last dollor that the Purple Fatboy setting in front of Hooters on Orange Beach Ala.....that will be me....:read

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Now I remember why I've stayed single for 62 1/2 years...
:fitz

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,363 Posts
There's always the Flora-Bama if you get tired of Hooters.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
+1 Flora-Bama

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,777 Posts

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:thumbsupOh yea.. Flora-Bama going to hit that too....

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
to vist some family..in June ,they are making out to be the ass cause I don't want to fuggin go...so after much ...hell no's and what ever's....I gave in and said I would go......but what they don't know is Iam putting my Fatboy on the trailer and when we get there I'am spending 4 days riding the redneck riveria...up and down the coast....:rofl:
Well played old man, well played! Be safe & enjoy it bro!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts