Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great lookin seat. How does it compare in comfort to what you had though? I sat on that seat on a 07 Screamin Eagle Dyna (awesome bike) and it felt like it might numb the ole butt a little too quick - a little firm in other words. It really has a nice look and profile for a dyna though I think.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh it's a little hard, I am hopeing it will soften with use and some leather conditioner. I mainly got it for a place for the wife to sit, when the other guys have taken there wives she kinda felt left out when we rode off.

·
Registered
188 Posts
had a sundowner on my sporty. very comfortable phor both rider and passenger. i've heard the same about the sundowner phor every model.

right now i have the stock solo still. hey! i like it!
plus the passenger pillion, when needed. i've looked at the sidekick seat phrom hd, and the mustang phastback phor 2 up seats.

i don't have a passenger much, and i hate having a 2 up seat on the bike without a passenger.

both the sidekick, which strongly resembles the corbin gunfighter, and the phastback have some low back support without the rider's backrest.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Passenger comfort, who cares. The wife will only be on it maybe once a month maybe twice so I wanted it as low profile as I could find. I bet there is not but about a 1/2" of padding under the passenger.

I plan on redoing the stock solo seat with tooled leather.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Passenger comfort, who cares. The wife will only be on it maybe once a month maybe twice so I wanted it as low profile as I could find. I bet there is not but about a 1/2" of padding under the passenger.

I plan on redoing the stock solo seat with tooled leather.
:D i agree with ya there!

that's why i like the sidekick and the phastback. almost no pad phor the passenger, and lot's of back support phor the rider.

course i say this, but i've got the stock solo, and the pillion with quick detach setup on mine still.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts