1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
And help me decide over a Fat Bob, Wide Glide, Breakout, or Switchback.
:spank:

·
Go Army!
632 Posts
How ‘bout granting one more option... Have you considered a Softail Slim? If it’s between the four, I’d pull the trigger of the Fat Boy!:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
If you can find one that doesn't rattle your teeth it would be between the WG and the SB !
Oh for that third rubber engine mount ! What a difference that would make .
Harley could double the sales of Dyna's if only they would add that one item !

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,506 Posts
Squeekie, you're coming from a sporty. You really ought to give a SuperGlide a ride. I don't think you will notice much difference in the agility, but a slightly bigger platfoem to throw some gear on and go for a weekend cruise.

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Squeekie, you're coming from a sporty. You really ought to give a SuperGlide a ride. I don't think you will notice much difference in the agility, but a slightly bigger platfoem to throw some gear on and go for a weekend cruise.
I have the FXDC Squeekie...very sweet ride and I love it. But....Every time I cruise by the dealership I have to stop in and sit on the bright red Switchback. If I could have two bikes that would be the second.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Well if it was me and I didn't no what bike I wanted I would just keep what I have........Just my 2 cents

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
You can't possibly go wrong with a Dyna. I'd go Wide Glide first then Switch back then Fat bob. Softails don't even register on the radar as a target of interest.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I'd go for anything but the Switchback.

Not trying to start a sh1tstorm, but I just don't care for it. It looks like a metric to me.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts

·
Go SEAHAWKS!!
807 Posts
what kinda ridin' ya doin? I like the quicker handling Dyna frame, but yeah they vibrate a bit. Hell, if I wanted a vibration free ride I would get a Cadillac and stay in a cage. But that's just me.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
just me but wide glide you will love it do anything you want it to do
not that I am predigest

You have the right to say that with some of the stuff you have done with that bike. I personally feel that way about my sporty but people think I am crazy...

what kinda ridin' ya doin? I like the quicker handling Dyna frame, but yeah they vibrate a bit. Hell, if I wanted a vibration free ride I would get a Cadillac and stay in a cage. But that's just me.
Agreed

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Hell....I vote go ahead and get the Electra Glide...skip the other ones and go straight for the one your going to end with someday..:nod

·
Señor Member
19,586 Posts
Squeekie, if its not obvious to you yet, you're not ready. Keep looking until she selects you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts