Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, This was a Million Dollar Day! The Kind I live for! My son And I took a Ride this evening in the Tennessee Foothills. The Sun was shining on the Beautiful Fall Foilage. And The temp was 70-72 Degrees with a light wind.
Maybe got to ride 2-3 hours, But they were Great! I love to see him riding My VRSCSE!!! Just to see his Smile, Well if ur a parent , You Know what I mean!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have to agree!!! It must have been beautiful in lots of areas today!!! I know most of Texas was gorgeous, or so it seems! Rob and I live in North Dallas, and it was about 75 degrees, not a cloud in the sky..light breeze...GORGEOUS!!!! There wasn't any other place, that I would have rather been, than on my bike!!

That's wonderful to hear about you getting to spend that time with your son!! I'm not a parent, not yet anyway, not for a very long while...but I'm sure that has to be an incredible feeling!!!!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Man, This was a Million Dollar Day! The Kind I live for! My son And I took a Ride this evening in the Tennessee Foothills. The Sun was shining on the Beautiful Fall Foilage. And The temp was 70-72 Degrees with a light wind.
Maybe got to ride 2-3 hours, But they were Great! I love to see him riding My VRSCSE!!! Just to see his Smile, Well if ur a parent , You Know what I mean!
Yes... I know what you mean! Sometimes it all comes together... the roads, weather, scenery, and friends/family. Great ride you had.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts