Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ride in the Pacific Northwest and have HD Electra Glides that we love. We like to put in at least 6000 km every summer on our own bikes or rent in winter in warmer climates. My husband started riding 50 years ago in Alberta and I joined him in 1997. We've always have had a Harley, starting out with a Sporty and then moved on up.

Our favorite riding is in the Yellowstone Area. Great riding, interesting historic towns, beautiful scenery and great people.

We look forward to reading what others have to say. I'm sure we'll have a lot to learn from everyone.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome, glad you are here.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,450 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome from the Black Hills of South Dakota

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis! :cheers:

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Welcome from Apollo, PA.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Registered
18 Posts
We ride in the Pacific Northwest and have HD Electra Glides that we love. We like to put in at least 6000 km every summer on our own bikes or rent in winter in warmer climates. My husband started riding 50 years ago in Alberta and I joined him in 1997. We've always have had a Harley, starting out with a Sporty and then moved on up.

Our favorite riding is in the Yellowstone Area. Great riding, interesting historic towns, beautiful scenery and great people.

We look forward to reading what others have to say. I'm sure we'll have a lot to learn from everyone.
Sounds about right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts