Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
POSER, FIRST CLASS
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from this 18 year veteran (2 more to go). New to this forum and have my heart set on getting the Rocker C with all my tax free money I get when I return from Iraq. So are you guys saying you like this bike, or that it's overpriced eye candy? I was looking through the other Rocker C threads, and I see the mixed reviews.

Thanks for any input.:thumb

·
Curmudgeon
7,040 Posts
Welcome thanks for the courtesy they'll be greeting you soon, I ride a sporty all I can tell you I like the way they look.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome .. Buy what ya like .. not everyone has the same taste and most who will probley say they dont like um have never been on one

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
All the models are reliable so it boils down to your taste in bikes. If you like the Rocker then the Rocker it is. I own a Vrod and love it but it gets a mixed rating from traditional Harley riders. I'm real glad I bought it. Like the others said go for it.

·
Registered
40,796 Posts
Everybody has their particular model that tugs at their heart just a little bit stronger than the rest. If for you it is the Rocker, then by all means, go for it! For me, it was the NightTrain.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Raptor72, The rocker is a sweet looking ride, test rode one last year, had a great ride. If I could afford more than one Harley, I might go towards the Rocker..

More importantly, THANK YOU, for what you do!!!

Be Safe!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

Thank for your service to our country.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome...and be safe

·
POSER, FIRST CLASS
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all your advice and support, it is greatly appreciated. Maybe by the time I come back, the prices will have gone down a bit (yeah right), but either way, it's what my heart is set on right now.

Any suggestions as to wether to buy used or new?:Thanks

·
Curmudgeon
7,040 Posts
Thanks for all your advice and support, it is greatly appreciated. Maybe by the time I come back, the prices will have gone down a bit (yeah right), but either way, it's what my heart is set on right now.

Any suggestions as to wether to buy used or new?:Thanks
Personally I bought new mostly because I have little knowledge of the bike and didn't want to buy something that may have been abused. If you are experienced and can spot a problem with a bike and can repair yourself I'd give a look see at used one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree with all of the people here. I think that you should go with what is going to make you happy. At the end its you and your bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts