Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: came from the V-Rod forums, sorry should say from 1130cc.com.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to be more active on the forums, at least not as much as I would like to...

Madfab :ride

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Madfab... Thanks for checking in. Hope you can find the time to hang a hat here on occasion. Was near Luxembourg on two wheels in '05 (Ardennes) and hope to make it someday.

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
Well I'll be damned - there's two of us here :D

I'm up north - Wiltz.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luxembourg capital calling

Well I'll be damned - there's two of us here :D

I'm up north - Wiltz.
Moien !!! Well that's as good as my Luxemburgish goes... (well maybe a bit more...) I'm based in Lux city... closer to dealership... don't actually know if that's good though ! Anyway, with the good weather, out ridin' again. We should meet up one day ! :ride

Later !

Madfab

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
Yeah, the weather is looking up :ride I have a shovelhead, and have to move the sissy bar back a little more due to the increasing size of the passenger (God - I hope she doesn't read this :D ) and build a new seat cos the stock one won't be long enough any more, then get it down to Carlos for new rubber and see if he can find the mysterious 'clonking' noise which is driving me nuts :D

Don't know how long you been here or how well you know the country, but it's good cruising along the Mosellle. All the scenery and the best technical rides are up north and into Belgium and Germany - the Ardennes, basically.

I don't get a lot of riding down south, but any time you are up this way lemme know. Wife works in the city, but I work at home, so I'm pretty much always here.

Pete

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts