Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all here, and happy to have been directed this way, a big thanks to Max and the gang at the V-Rod Forum for making my time there a great learning experience, and I will stop in from time to time to see what they are up to. Having recently traded my V-Rod for an 07 Street Glide, and loving every minute of it and especially the smile on my wife’s face as she climbs off the back. I was glad that Max told me about this new forum, so here we are.
A little about me and the better half in my life. I am 49 years young long haired Native American, Osage Tribe. We live in the Kennesaw Ga. Area of Georgia a little north of Atlanta. Just a short ride from some of the finest mountain roads in the SE, the Dragon is only 1 ½ hours away. I work at a center for adults with developmental disabilities, as the art director, been doing this kind of work with special people for over 15 years now and loving every minute of it. Never a dull moment, and a smile goes a long way to making someone’s day around here. Wife is an assist. Bakery manager at one of the local Publix so she is in the dough all the time, lol, Been riding back again for little over two years and working on the fourth bike in that time. Two Vulcan’s one of them a Nomad and the V-Rod and now the last one for quite a while the Street Glide. Man how did I go this long without a radio, lol. So looking forward to meeting more of you and learning all I can from the members here. So if ya see a long haired Indian on a Harley, in the north Georgia area give a wave.:ride

Lance A. Dodd

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!! I read your "Hello and Goodbye" thread on the VRF...and it was such a wonderful write up!!! You are so sweet and genuine when you talk about your wife!!! I'm glad you found something that you both can enjoy! Again, Welcome!:dance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts