Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum today and wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I am a new Harley rider even though I've been riding for over 30 years. I recently traded in my Honda VTX and the wife's Dyna Low Rider for a new Ultra Limited and we love it! It took a few years to join the HD band wagon but I am now glad that I did. We both love riding solo and getting together for the longer rides. We haven't been on any multi-state trips yet but can't wait. I will be checking the forums often as I am one of those who like to "mess" with the bikes and get into trouble sometimes.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC. Check out the 2015 Meet and Greet thread if you are thinking about a multi-state ride. Quite a few forum members are getting together in Eureka Springs, AR next summer, coming from all parts of the US and Canada. Many are going there from your state, so you could hook up and go as a group. Enjoy your Ultra, ride safe.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virgina. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; Stretchman. Congratulations on your new FLHTK, Brother. Very cool, knowledgeable folks here and tons of technical information to search thru.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,450 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SEOklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts