Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in Lehi, UT. I currently own a R model VROD but have to admit, there is a special place in my heart of hearts for Sportsters. I have had a lot of bikes in my life but seem to always like the bikes that are not the fad or poplular thing to own. Kinda like women I guess, where all my male friends are hot for Pam Anderson I have a crush on Tank Girl.

I have a really odd and somewhat uncontrollable sense of humor. If you read something I wrote and think I am being an A Hole, I'm not, I am trying to be funny. Sometimes it works and sometimes it is disaster.

BUT, if you are broke down on the road somewhere in Utah or Eastern Nevada at 2 am call me, I will come pick you up with my trailer and probably bring donuts.

Mike

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mike..I paid Max to let you join. Behave.

KIDDING KIDDING- Glad to have you here. :dance :dance

And I enjoy glazed donuts the best. Oh, and donut holes, too. Or Raspberry filled...or Bavarian Cream filled.:rofl:

·
Registered
40,744 Posts
Hi, from reading some of your other posts, you dont have much to say do ya?

:)

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CupCake you don't have that kind of $$$$.....I slipped in while Max was using the restroom.

And K, I do have a lot to say, but I am interested in the truth. Anything I may think today is subject to change when I find out I have an error in my facts or analysis. If you find something that I say is wrong, by all means, let me know. I LOVE knowledge. I'm more interested in being correct than right, ya know?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Glad to see ya here, Mike! Welcome! Watch out for that crazy CupCake over here! She is one of "them" in this forum! :rofl:

·
Registered
40,744 Posts
I was just funnin ya... I like reading what you have to say, thats why Im here.

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Welcome CustomBikeMike!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts