Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murfreesboro Tn here..
I am in Wisconsin at the moment after a tour de draft at Spokes in Sturtevant..
Just wanted to say hi.
I have had many bikes but never nutted up for my true love till the kids were all gone ergo the payment book on my new 08 FXDF.
She ain't much but she is mine and damn I love this bike..
Anywho gotta get a nap before I head up to Milwaukee in the Am to pay homage so I will leave with a few pics of radical elements..
Regards
Mike

·
COB
1,984 Posts
08 FXDF. She ain't much
Take that back or we're gonna have to fight to the death with crowbars and dead chickens!!! :bat:bat:bat

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take that back or we're gonna have to fight to the death with crowbars and dead chickens!!! :bat:bat:bat
Fair enough I must warn you though I was the dead chicken ninja before the feds gave me witness protection...
Cluck Cluck woopaz was my code name:cool:
Thanks guys

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Fair enough I must warn you though I was the dead chicken ninja before the feds gave me witness protection...
Uh oh. :(

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks EZ
Don't tell anyone but I was going to buy a V-ROD Nightrain before moma saw the the riderpegs:)
Regards
Mike

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome...
Ran some Chicago freight today and back to Sturtevant WI to squat..
A couple of rounds at the Spokes grill and I am ready to settle in..
Question
Was going to HD museum in Milwaukee yesterday but it poured buckets till just before closing time so I didn't go (12 miles away grrh) is it worth it?
I was cool to go and looking forward to visiting the shrine till I read up on the net about all the different levels of membership etc.
Postscript is I felt it was too commercial, a hype if you will and don't take me wrong I love my bike always wanted it but feel I bought the right to be a brand whore..
Maybe it is the beer talking.
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts