Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Give Danii a congrats and pat on the back for offering this week's "Bike of the Week".

I've known Daniii for several years on the web (And one of these days we will connect in CO or TX!). His bike "bat zilla" is known well. Early on he turned it into a head turning "VRSCF". Or is it "FLVRSC"? Interest in the H-D community, since the early days of the V-Rod, has been in a Revolution powered touring bike. Indeed, there is currently yet another thread on this at another H-D forum. Daniii didn't wait for Milwaukee. Would note he racks up serious miles on the bike every year. Take a bow Daniii.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Dan your bike certainly is a work of art! I have always appreciated people that make their bikes something just for them.

·
BatRod
502 Posts
Yea, the lights were "needed" to fill a recess in the HoggChopps fairing (intended to clear turn signals on Road Kings). But they really help at night, and no doubt visibility during the day. I've been monitoring VGauge voltages, and it seems the Gerbings are a greater draw than the lights. Both together drop the Voltage from 14.1 down to 13.6V. At idle, it drops to 12.9V. Now I need to try it with the 100W amp tied into the speakers.....

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I think that your bike is a great example of form following function. Function being A very fast, very smooth, very comfortable bike.

·
BatRod
502 Posts
I think that your bike is a great example of form following function. Function being A very fast, very smooth, very comfortable bike.
Thank You. That was the intent. PS: V-Rodders, check your exhaust nuts. I discovered two missing, and one 3 turns loose.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Thank You. That was the intent. PS: V-Rodders, check your exhaust nuts. I discovered two missing, and one 3 turns loose.
I'm sure most of us won't have to worry about it, your motor is probably vibrating more than ours from working overtime carrying all that extra weight :stickpoke:

Just Kidding, I had to say something about all them bags though :D
I'll make sure and check mine! thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts