Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a sweet one. Black. Carbed. The 100/100 Club... 100+ HP / 100+ TQ. Thunderheader exhaust.

Kainam... Big congrats. This thing is beautiful, and the beauty isn't just skin deep.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
39,504 Posts
Thank you. Thats actually an old picture, Ive since lowered the front end since then, and the turn signals and handlebar clamp/tach mount are being powdercoated now.

(Man that front end looks long in that pic!)

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Thank you. Thats actually an old picture, Ive since lowered the front end since then, and the turn signals and handlebar clamp/tach mount are being powdercoated now.

(Man that front end looks long in that pic!)
Is that a stock front end? It almost looks like the VROD front.

·
Registered
39,504 Posts
Yes, thats a stock front end with black powdercoated lowers, prior to the installation of a Progressive Suspension lowering kit. Lowered about 1 1/2" since that pic.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Yes, thats a stock front end with black powdercoated lowers, prior to the installation of a Progressive Suspension lowering kit. Lowered about 1 1/2" since that pic.
Can you add a recent pic? The night train is what got me interested in the DX. Really nice bike man.

·
Registered
39,504 Posts
Heres a pic of it sitting next to my first Harley after I lowered the front.

I'll make sure to take a pic of it after I get my parts back and put on the bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts