Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Congratulate Lowrider Grl for owning this week's "Bike of the Week"! It was a surprise Christmas present and is a Dyna Low Rider. This bike has a special place in my own heart... I rented one out of Dallas in the 90's and the H-D hook was set.

If you check out Lowrider Grl's gallery you will see it was a surprise gift and the bike had a Christmas bow on it! Sweet bike Lowrider Grl! I think many of us can relate to the experience of bringing a special bike home from the dealership.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
What a perfect way to start this sort of post!
A wonderful motorcycle and the events around the delivery caught by the camera are priceless!

Well done!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
the surprise picture tells it all!

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,195 Posts
HOOYAH! LowRiders Rule!

Congrats Grl!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
sfarson, I was under the impression that the pic(s) would be on the front page? Maybe you just didnt set that up yet or am I mistaken? Thanks for your time and effort.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,195 Posts
This is what he can do himself, right now.
I think he'll have to get Max and/or Brentley to change the front page.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sfarson, I was under the impression that the pic(s) would be on the front page? Maybe you just didnt set that up yet or am I mistaken? Thanks for your time and effort.
Yes, I have no control over the front page. No administrator privileges. I'm not even sure I can be granted them. Put in a request for a color change a couple of days ago.

I "unstickied" the Favorite Bike Pic thread so we can have a variety of threads appear on the home page, including this one when there is a response.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts