Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Dinero No Mas in the image below, captures the spirit of the laid back, in the wind, cruise-that-can-go forever. I think we all can imagine ourselves doing the same this upcoming season. When I saw this image last year I noted to Jim how well it captured the essence of the ride. It was good to see it again in a recent post.

Congrats Jim, for this week's "Image of the Week".

·
Registered
39,502 Posts
Now that bike is setup for the long haul, in comfort!

Congrats Dinero.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
That was one of my favorite trips to a Gathering in Horn Lake, Mississippi. About all I can tell you is that it was taken on IH 40 somewhere between Little Rock and Memphis.

This last summer, a friend and I did almost 4,000 miles on a camping trip all over the South East from Texas to South Carolina and back. This year's was on the Ultra and I don't know that I can say that it was all that much more comfortable than the one on the Low Rider.

Thanks for putting it up there. It brings back some warm memories.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Do you know that man? What a wonderful face he's got on that ride of his! Great shot! Congratulations DNM!:dance
I've known him all my life. One of the guys riding with us came along side and took a picture of each of us. There were about a dozen of us that met in Little Rock for the last leg into Memphis.

Twice on that leg we had people come by us taking film with their cam corders. Never saw any of those on the net anywhere, but I sure wish I knew who they were so I could get a copy.

Ain't I pretty?:rofl:

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I've known him all my life. One of the guys riding with us came along side and took a picture of each of us. There were about a dozen of us that met in Little Rock for the last leg into Memphis.

Twice on that leg we had people come by us taking film with their cam corders. Never saw any of those on the net anywhere, but I sure wish I knew who they were so I could get a copy.

Ain't I pretty?:rofl:
Ok. Silly me. I went back and read Steve's post. That is you and yes you are pretty! Now I need to give the picture to my boss so that she has a face to go along with the note to excuse me from work. She'll want to come with even more now.;)

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Ok. Silly me. I went back and read Steve's post. That is you and yes you are pretty! Now I need to give the picture to my boss so that she has a face to go along with the note to excuse me from work. She'll want to come with even more now.;)
Y'all come on down. Or do I need to meet you halfway?

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Very cool picture!!!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
In the dictionary there should be that shot next to Harley Davidson Motorcycle and Rider. I'm more relaxed just looking at that pic.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,187 Posts
I don't think I'm tall enough to fit with my LowRider that well. Sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts