Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I posted this in the "what did you to to your bike today" thread but I figured I'd post it here too for everyone

Took her for an awesome ride today. It was a nice hot and sunny day. I live in the Delaware water gap I don't know if anyone is familiar with the area but its where rt 80 crosses into PA from NJ. It's a beautiful area. Anyway, across the river from rt 80 there is a road that rides along the cliff/river. It's a very beautiful road with small waterfalls all along the cliff side and a nice view of the gap/mountains/river. There was a lot of bikes out today and everyone was friendly. Even the yamaharleys and Honda davidsons were waving at each other! LOL. Anyway it was a nice afternoon I just thought id share it with yas.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
I have been where you are talking about. Beautiful ride! Sounds like a great day. I did not ride this weekend at all. kinda sucks....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't mention part of the reason it was so nice was because it was so damn hot and through there your in the shade and when you go by the little waterfalls it feels like its 20 degrees cooler. It probably isn't LOL but it sure feels nice

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts