1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks good they just need to do a full suit to go along with it

·
Registered
161 Posts
That is the bomb as my son would say. We played all the Halo games together while he was growing up. Great game with a great story with proper hero's and proper villains.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
A helmet that resembles that Halo is the Bell Rogue. Bought one and it is awsome!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are you coming to the Va fender bender?
July is the release date for that Helmet.

I see the Fender Bender is tentatively July 25th and 26th. Right now that is scheduled as a production weekend so as long as I am still second shift and have 2 other electricians on shift I would be able to make it!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
July is the release date for that Helmet.

I see the Fender Bender is tentatively July 25th and 26th. Right now that is scheduled as a production weekend so as long as I am still second shift and have 2 other electricians on shift I would be able to make it!
that is great!

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
The helmet is not my style but I do appreciate the little flip up door in the front center. I figure that is an access door for a straw so you can enjoy your favorite cocktail while riding down the road. Or you can use it to spit loogies at cars that piss you off.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The helmet is not my style but I do appreciate the little flip up door in the front center. I figure that is an access door for a straw so you can enjoy your favorite cocktail while riding down the road. Or you can use it to spit loogies at cars that piss you off.
Or smoke a big stogie......

·
Life long rider
138 Posts
I love the look of this helmet. I will be curious about the build quality and comfort. I would definitely buy one- I've got a bit of a helmet fetish.. I would have to hide it so that the sig other wouldn't know that I am blowing more money on helmets. She says that they all look the same - black!

·
Registered
89 Posts
OMFG...this was the last place I ever thought I would see a Halo reference of any kind. I'm going on 50 but, dang it, I played the first few Halo's and liked them!

Alas, I have finally got too old for video games apparently. Now I have a Harley!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts