Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I think they look alittle funny but that's just my opinion :)

·
COB
1,984 Posts
If looks aren't an issue, NOTHING beats those gauntlets. I have ridden in some real cold weather with nothing but thin cotton gloves underneath.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If looks aren't an issue, NOTHING beats those gauntlets. I have ridden in some real cold weather with nothing but thin cotton gloves underneath.
Which gauntlets?

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Several versions of these are available as Biker Paws or so forth. Nothing will keep you warmer. A set of these and some electric grips and you almost don't need gloves.

Attachments

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
ok I take back that I said what Lil had posted were funny looking, what Gazoo just posted is funnier looking. but, I bet they do work great!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Same same. You ever ride with them? They are ugly but are the best. They allow a good boundary layer of warm air to build around your hands.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't yet. We have some very pretty and fairly cold (for riding anyway) fall days around here and am considering something. It is all about extending the riding season a bit.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
I commuted 12 mos a year for awhile. The only way I could do it was with them.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
No, I have only lived in Utah a year. When I lived in Idaho though.:eek:
Me and a buddy of mine had a bet who would ride their bike every day. Then after a year it got to be who would miss a day first. I lost because I got a flat tire.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me and a buddy of mine had a bet who would ride their bike every day. Then after a year it got to be who would miss a day first. I lost because I got a flat tire.
Geeezzz Man!!!! Idaho is way too cold for that! I hope the winnings were worthy of the torture of an Idaho winter.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
I only lived 3 miles from work. But there were a couple of 0 degree days that were no fun.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
No, I used to be all ate up about the hard-core thing. I delighted in going to the bar in January on my Sportster and loudly proclaiming that the only bike in front of the biker bar was a Sportster.

Unfortunately my hard-core thing bit me in the ass on occasion when I didn't want to ride but did because I had a rep to maintain. Now I ride if I want to and if not dont. I try to be much less judgemental of how others enjoy their motorcycles.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Or boring.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts