Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wrencher
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continuing to clear the garage, I have 2 handlebars for sale.

1. Stock '04 Road King Handlebar, chrome, like new. $45 shipped to your door. (see pic 1)

2. Heritage Like Handlebar HD No. 56902-08 ($95 new). I bought these used a while back, but never installed them as I moved to Fl. and didn't need heated grips. have a few minor scratches and some residual glue/grime on them. They have the notched end for the throttle by wire, and the center hole for wiring, but the came off a '05 RK with dual throttle cables, so they will work with older touring models as well as 08-14. The bars have the Heat Demon Bar Warmers installed ($140 new), switch/clutch lever housing included.: $100 Shipped to your door. (see pic 2,3,4).

Attachments

·
Wrencher
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
New Pricing:

1. Stock '04 Road King Handlebar, chrome, like new. $40 shipped to your door. (see pic 1)

2. ***SOLD Pending Funds***Heritage Style Handlebar - HD No. 56902-08 ($95 new). I bought these used a while back, but never installed them as I moved to Fl. and didn't need heated grips. have a few minor scratches and some residual glue/grime on them. They have the notched end for the throttle by wire, and the center hole for wiring, but the came off a '05 RK with dual throttle cables, so they will work with older touring models as well as 08-14. The bars have the Heat Demon Bar Warmers installed ($140 new), switch/clutch lever housing included, sell for $85 Shipped to your door. (see pic 2,3,4). If you don't want the Heat Demon Bar Warmers I will remove them and see just the bars for $50 shipped to your door. Lots of foks change out Road King bars to the Heritage Like bars, much better riding position especially for taller folks.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I don't know what "knurl ceter to center" means from the link. Can you give a measurement between the outside edges of the knurl. I'm interested.

·
Wrencher
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure, not a problem. I'm not sure what HD is referring to either, but the mounting (knurled) area is about 4-1/8" in overall width, and each mounting (knurled) area is about 1" wide.

·
Wayward Son
23,864 Posts
Congrats on the successful sales.
To avoid the any confusion going to lock the thread.
Should you need it reopened for any reason just PM me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.