Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my name is Sunnie & yes, I won my 2005 FatBoy in a contest. I stood in a parking lot for 4 1/2 days waiting on 83 other idiots to walk away. We got a 5 minute break every hour & 15 minutes every 6 hrs. I've used this forum for years for lots of valuable information. I finally registered so I can post...

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,202 Posts
Congratulations and kudos for perseverance. Welcome to the forum from Mississippi!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,055 Posts
Well that certainly makes you certifiable for entrance to this asylum.

Welcome to the madness from Louisiana!

--

·
luv the low country
21,026 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC. I am glad you finally made your intro to the forum, there's a wealth of knowledge here. We all would like to see more people like yourself step forward to make a contribution of knowledge, humor, friendship, or hanging out with us wackos. Its the people that make this forum go and there is a lot of great folks here. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hands On A Harley pics...

Thanks everyone! Here's a couple quick pics, I had everything framed so these are pics of a pic. I have class tomorrow am so I'll take some more things to scan/upload. This was @ Central Texas HD in Austin, TX Sept. 2004. She doesn't even look or sound like the same scooter.

Attachments

·
Old Scooter Tramp
1,367 Posts
Thanks everyone! Here's a couple quick pics, I had everything framed so these are pics of a pic. I have class tomorrow am so I'll take some more things to scan/upload. This was @ Central Texas HD in Austin, TX Sept. 2004. She doesn't even look or sound like the same scooter.
Awesome! Can't wait to see some updated pics of you two.... :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts